2021

 



I've been working on more secretive projects during this first month and am excited to see where 2021 will lead me to. To not let myself fall behind on the daily schedule, I've planned yet another course to teach- it will take place in March at Vinge and there will be 3 lessons. For my local readers, it might be best to keep an eye on their Instagram for further updates.

Speaking of Instagram, I've been more active there as of now! My Instagram handle is @mycoffeegotcold

Personal projects? Of course I would love to continue them, but I'm afraid my current lifestyle doesn't give me that much of a freedom. I may start writing longer blogs, maybe even short stories, if the time allows me to. The cover image of this post is a drawing I made for my OCs backstory (her name is Agnes and I can't wait introduce her properly!) & as for literature I've explored with a character named Mökö:




With that being said I hope your journey will be full of exciting turns and new horizons, may your 2021 let you explore new fields and open your eyes to what's important in life.